Lawn Doctor is looking for a dependable and reliable individual to provide exceptional customer service to our lawn care customers. The Customer Service Representative answers phones, speaks with customers and potential customers, addresses customer issues, maintains customer data, provides price quotes and sells Lawn Doctor services over the phone, processes paperwork and makes outbound calls to customers to follow-up on estimates and ensure customer satisfaction. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who is goal-oriented and hard-working.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, is friendly, and has excellent communication skills and strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel. Training will be provided on our software. Actual work experience in the lawn care industry is highly desirable but not required.
The following is a representative list of duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Takes inbound call from customers and potential customers
- Makes outbound calls to follow up on estimates and ensure customer satisfaction
- Sells services over the phone
- Maintains customer data records
- Processes paperwork from sales and service team members
If you enjoy multitasking and would like to be a part of a fast-paced, dynamic team, we are waiting to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary, commission and benefits.
* All Lawn Doctor locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All Lawn Doctor employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees. These positions are not through Lawn Doctor Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local Lawn Doctor franchisees.
Lawn Doctor Somerset-North & South Brunswick
Our Franchisees Need People Like You
Here at Lawn Doctor, we have a very simple approach to our work—be safe, have fun, and change the world one lawn at a time. It’s the kind of approach that, not surprisingly, has led us to the highest customer satisfaction and retention rates in the industry.
Lawn Doctor locations across the country offer phenomenal employment opportunities.* Whether you’re an experienced lawn care technician or just starting out on your career path, all you need is a passion for success and a strong work ethic to be a candidate to join your local Lawn Doctor franchise. No matter the task, our independent operators know that every Lawn Doctor employee plays an important role in providing customers with the great results they expect, while making the local community a little happier. Your work will never go unappreciated.
Since each of our franchises is locally owned, you’ll get to work for and with people in your area and become part of a close-knit Lawn Doctor family. If you enjoy working outdoors, being largely self-directed with little supervision, and would like a chance to help make the world a greener place, we would love to talk to you.
We appreciate your interest and hope to have you on board a local franchise team as soon as possible.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)